Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sometimes it's hard to get motivated...

I'm tired. It's been a long couple of weeks of higher intensity training, and I didn't get my normal 3 hour nap today.

As I was sitting here, procrastinating my next workout, enjoying my pop-tart and reluctantly glaring at the scale 6 feet away, I stumbled upon K-Jop's blog. I believed he hadn't updated it in years-ish. I was wrong.
http://toptriathloncoaching.blogspot.com/

In his last entry, posted September '12 (about when I started training consistently with him), he published a post updating the world that "Nasty" now has a coach, so look out world.

Now it's 3 against 1: The scale, the blog, and that damn trainer against my whiney attitude. Sometimes it's easier to find reasons to get sidetracked than it is to recall your motivation in the first place. I have no excuses now. Time to put the pop-tart down and get to work.

1 comment: